Will the mirrors be adjustable?

CoBlue

Have watched the 3 DCS Mi-24 Wags videos & I find the mirrors rotor-flickering & brightness quite disturbing.

Will it be possible to tilt the mirrors down/up, left/right so I don't have to see the rotor in them & eliminate the flickering?

(I know I can turn them on/off.)

Those pics suggests it's possible? but I dunno if ED thought of this?3.jpg4.jpg

• Like 2

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

Its kinda odd. I i remember correctly way back when it was Lomac or maybe in the 1.xx DCS world you could adjust the mirrors in the option menue.  There was a setting from turning the mirrors on/off and next to that was a option for setting the degrees of the mirrors.  Perhaps it was taken out because you couldn't adjust the mirrors individually for each aircraft there for it wouldn't work with new modulus.   Be nice is they could bring it back under the special tab.

• Like 1

Why not implement in all modules with mirrors like this:

- Left click: fold away the mirrors

- Right click: enters in "Adjusting mode", you adjust it via trim hat, once you are done right click again to get out from "Adjusting mode"

I think is pretty simple.

Edited by 5ephir0th

i7 9700K | Corsair Pro Vengeance 32Gb 3200 Mhz | MSI GTX 1080Ti | Aorus Z390 Pro | Asus ROG Shift PG27V | Virpil T-50 CM2 Base + Thrustmaster Warthog | Thrusmaster Warthog Throttle | Thrustmaster MFD | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Oculus Quest 2

DCS World | Persian Gulf | Syria | Flaming Cliff 3 | P51D Mustang | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | Fw-109 A-8 | A10C Warthog | A10C II Tank Killer | F/A18C Hornet | F14B Tomcat | F16C Viper | Ka-50 BlackShark II | Mi-24P Hind | SuperCarrier

2 минуты назад, 5ephir0th сказал:

you adjust it via trim hat

why? just rmb and mouse move:D

VPC Constellation ALPHA Grip R w/ VPC WarBRD Base, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

HP Pavilion Gaming 15 I5-10300H, GTX-1650 4GB, RAM 24GB

Modules: Mi-24P Hind, Mi-8MTV2 w/Ns-430 Navigation Unit,Ka-50 Black Shark 2, F-16C Viper, F/A-18C Hornet w/ SuperCarrier, F-14 A/B Tomcat, JF-17 Thunder, P-51D, Uh-1 Huey, AJS-37 Viggen, M-2000C Mirage, AV-8B Harrier, CASA C-101 Aviojet, Mig-15bis, Mig-21bis, FC3, CA.

Maps: Syria, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Caucasus.

5 minutes ago, TrumBass said:

why? just rmb and mouse move:D

Because HOTAS 😄

I fly VR and have binded right and left click to may HOTAS, that way i don´t have to touch any mouse (that is valid for VR and 2D with head tracking)

• Like 1

i7 9700K | Corsair Pro Vengeance 32Gb 3200 Mhz | MSI GTX 1080Ti | Aorus Z390 Pro | Asus ROG Shift PG27V | Virpil T-50 CM2 Base + Thrustmaster Warthog | Thrusmaster Warthog Throttle | Thrustmaster MFD | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Oculus Quest 2

DCS World | Persian Gulf | Syria | Flaming Cliff 3 | P51D Mustang | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | Fw-109 A-8 | A10C Warthog | A10C II Tank Killer | F/A18C Hornet | F14B Tomcat | F16C Viper | Ka-50 BlackShark II | Mi-24P Hind | SuperCarrier