Zig Zag AI

Japo32

Hello!

I have seen that with latests DCS patches, the AI makes Zig Zag movement from Carrier to first waypoint. For example in mission 11 and mission 13. Don't know if that would be done in different flought missions, but it seems that something is broken from ED.

As said, instead of going directly to the first waypoing the leader of the flight (AI) start doing zig-zag flights (serpent ones)

Don't know if you can reproduce that.

Hey Japo.

I've had this issue last time I played R1. And I'm now having it again in the M2000 Red Flag mission. You are not alone. 🙂  And no, I couldn't find a fix. -sigh- 

At least when SkyNet rises and the machines become self-aware and wipe out humanity, we'll now they won't be using ED's code.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Any news on this? I've also just encountered this while trying to make a mission with Mirage 2000 role playing as Mirage III. They need to scramble from Ramat David, reach WP2 and do fighter sweep. But they take too long to get to WP2 because of the zig zagging. I have tried changing their role to CAP and Nothing but they keep on zig zagging, at first I thought they were maybe searching for enemies.

Edited by TheEscapist___