Decorative Mods

Bennyyy427

Does anyone know of any mods that add decorations, such as equipment in an airfield or military outpost, that work with 2.7? I have done some research and have downloaded mods like this but I am just wondering if people use and/or have 'decorative' mods that I am not aware of. A good example of what I mean by 'decorative' mod is SUNTSAG's "NATO Personnel and Items". Really anything that would add realistic detail to the game.

21 hours ago, Dauntless said:

All I find is VPC-Airfield Equipment 0.9.4 beta. :wacko:

I'm already using 0.9.6 and want 1.0.0. :grin: 

And i think there´s a fix from one of the users (Rudel_chw) for the most recent DCS updates (looks some people get errors with one/some units).

EDIT: 

Edited by fagulha
  • Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

4 hours ago, Marroux said:

Hi,

I found a link to 1.0.0  through the Jet-E-Sons website ...

That’s the same files that I shared on this Forum, they not only neglect to mention that the Mod’s author is @voc but also give it a fake new version number. 😡

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

3 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

And from my part, i´m sorry didn´t mentioned your name about the fix but i was not sure if it was you. But edited now 🙂

Cheers 🙂

Bruno.

• Like 2

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

6 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

That’s the same files that I shared on this Forum, they not only neglect to mention that the Mod’s author is @voc but also give it a fake new version number. 😡

Is it a real problem ? The mod name didn't change, number version is not really important, fix included by me (not a copy of your mod). When you go in module manager, name of creator is mentionned so ... I created this version for me first and uploaded it on our Dropbox to help french community, more simple than give explication for how to make it. Sometime I think people are searching problem where there is none. You help community, me too when I can. That's all.

• Like 1

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG