Russian version of DCS: Black Shark Digital Download Availability

Wags

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Can we use STARFORCE KEY from Russian download version to unlock English download version?

I borrowed English FC from a friend and installed it, parallel to my Russian installation of FC. SF does not allow starting of Russian FC with English CD, nor starting English FC wiht Russian CD.

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

I borrowed English FC from a friend and installed it, parallel to my Russian installation of FC. SF does not allow starting of Russian FC with English CD, nor starting English FC wiht Russian CD.

But other than that, no conflicting issues with both versions installed??

This is my biggest fear if I do get the itch to go with Rus.version that I'd have probs with Western release later.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

But other than that, no conflicting issues with both versions installed??

This is my biggest fear if I do get the itch to go with Rus.version that I'd have probs with Western release later.

At one time I had installed 2 versions of LO (1+1 RU) and 4 of FC (3+1 RU). Each run without any problems, with individual graphic settings and such stuff. No problems with SF if correct CD was inserted. Each version did not have own 7-day time frame. Rather, 7-day countdown started from the day of last check, regardles of EN/RU version. Looks like SF setting are shared to some extent.

Currently I have 1+1 FC (bought english recently).

• Like 1

Contact via PM.

Btw, there is much more info in Russian part of this site, than it is related here...

As for price:

Рекомендованные цены 1С:

Джевел DVD (включает только DVD) - 440 рублей,

DVD бокс (включает DVD диск и мануал по "быстрому старту") - 720 рублей.

Recommended price by 1C:

Jewel DVD box (DVD only) - 440 rubles

DVD box (DVD and quick start manual) - 720 rubles

But, I cannot find their price for download version. Any clue?

Contact via PM.

Outstanding that's great info !!!!

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

Btw, there is much more info in Russian part of this site, than it is related here...

As for price:

Recommended price by 1C:

Jewel DVD box (DVD only) - 440 rubles

DVD box (DVD and quick start manual) - 720 rubles

But, I cannot find their price for download version. Any clue?

That can't be right... with the current conversion that would be $16.76 USD for the "DVD only" version. Or am I all screwed up?

1 Ruble = .03810 USD, Oct 15 rates

Don't worry, I don't think that the installation will be more complicated than accepting licence, and typing the path where the game will be install (like in most game install).

Installing the game is not the biggest problem, setting up my Microsoft Sidewinder 2 together with Quandrant throttlestick and Saitek rudders is my biggest concern. If all text and labels are in russian, how the hell are we going to map buttons/axis if we don´t understand the text? Therefore I wondered if devs has something against someone making a patch translating it.

My moviemaking channel at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertDamli

That can't be right... with the current conversion that would be $16.76 USD for the "DVD only" version. Or am I all screwed up?

That sounds about right...Flaming Cliffs was around that price for the addon.

Yeah, that's about correct, +/- a few cents.

440 rubles = 16,69$ = 12,45€

720 rubles = 27,32$ = 20,38€

I dont't know, but somehow I would feel bad buying this game for 13€ when I think about what crappy games I've bought for way more than that! ED could sell it for 5 times that price and I'd still buy 2 copies of the game (russian & english version).

Honestly, I think that the ED team deserves way more than 17 bucks/copy for all the work they put in this simulation. Let's just hope that many people will buy it, especially at that price!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For around 13 euro, I will definitely buy the Russian version, even if I can't read a damn thing. :)

and afterward I will buy the international version, or I mastered the Russian language by that time :smilewink:

For around 13 euro, I will definitely buy the Russian version, even if I can't read a damn thing. :)

and afterward I will buy the international version, or I mastered the Russian language by that time :smilewink:

That's the right attitude!!! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Yeah, that's about correct, +/- a few cents.

440 rubles = 16,69$ = 12,45€

720 rubles = 27,32$ = 20,38€

I dont't know, but somehow I would feel bad buying this game for 13€ when I think about what crappy games I've bought for way more than that! ED could sell it for 5 times that price and I'd still buy 2 copies of the game (russian & english version).

Honestly, I think that the ED team deserves way more than 17 bucks/copy for all the work they put in this simulation. Let's just hope that many people will buy it, especially at that price!

I said it another topic. This price is really good "weapon" against piracy.:) I hope English version will have similar price.:D;):joystick:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

I will pay Eagle Dynamics the price for their hard work and that they accompanied us over the long time and gave us here and there information about the developement.

It seems, that this simulation is so detailed that it will make it in the short list of good simulations untder all sims that were released for the home customer :)

That is something I was missing beneath other developers and so I will wait another time till the release in Europe and will buy it there for the regular price.

Even if I'm so exited about the release and I can't wait to hold my copy in hands. :)

I couldn't report about problems with paypal either

If the game is released tomorrow it`s time to know about pricing and methods of payment. I am sure that has been already decided by ED management. Please keep us informed! :-)

Check page 4 of this thread. There's information about pricing on the russian 1C website.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me neither. Using Paypal for a lot of transactions and never had a problem with it. On the other hand, you find similar website of almost everything. I'd just like to remind you to the guy that was banned from Hyperlobby and even started a website to spread his complains....

Well, back to the topic: As it was said before, Paypal does not allow transactions into the CIS, so for obvious reasons there is no paypal-offer. :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:( Oversaw your post regarding this... Thanks for the info.

No worries.

There were a few comments on this, but as long as there is no official word on this matter whatsoever, so we can't get much closer to the release, I guess there will be even more rumors and questions spreading today...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]