Vaicom, Hind and Petrovich?

Has there been any information if Vaicom have plans to release a module to support Petrovich in the Mi-24 like they have with Jester and the Tomcat?
I don't know - it might well depend on how this feature is implemented by ED

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S

It's probably far too early to say anything one way or the other.

On pre-order/early access:

• Multi-crew. Second crew member can be another player or "Petrovich" AI (basic AI level during early access phase)

On release:

• Advanced "Petrovich" AI features for pilot or pilot-operator seats

But it would surely be great to have.

However, I admit to never using my Jester module because I always like to have the Jester wheel available as a kind of quick reference.  I wish it didn't disable the wheel completely (I know that you can still have it pop up, but losing the entire cockpit each time kills the realism for me even more). I hope there isn't the same kind of technical hurdle with Petrovich.

• Like 1

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

I haven't seen any info from@Hollywood_315 regarding this. But if I would guess history wise, I'd bet he has something up his sleeves. Crossing all my fingers!!!
As some others have posted 2.7 might go stable, and that might be the priority now too.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk