Russian F-16, AIM-120B unusable

ST0RM

Last night, flew the F-16 as part of REDAIR, assigned to Russia since Iran wasnt allowable. 
Loads consisted of 2x AIM-120Bs and 1x AIM-120C and 1x AIM-9X.

Got into the air and went to MM mode and noticed only 1 Med Missile available, so I thought I might have moved during the reloading process. Got back on the ground and tried again. Switched to MM mode again to check and only the AIM-120C was recognized. I could not step to the Bravos. 

I cant post a track due to mods being used on the map.

Remove mods and try again? 

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

• ED Team

Please remove all unofficial mods and run a cleanup and repair or verify if steam. 

please try to reproduce with a mission without mods, its the only way we can investigate.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2