Flickering and glitches happening under certain conditions.

Hi everyone, currently i am experiencing two different types of graphical glitches under certain conditions:

First: Black squares appear when i either turn my aircraft or look around

Second: Flashy flickering when missiles are launched.

image.pngimage.png

I am using a AMD Vega 64 and a AMD 3800x CPU and have the latest drivers as of 9th of June 2021

Track file: flickering.trk

AMD settings, sadly in german

image.png

image.png

AMD Ryzen 5 3800X CPU

AMD Radeon RX Vega 64

G.Skill DIMM 16 GB DDR4-3600

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING

Windows 10 - 64 Bit

THRUSTMASTER TFRP + T.Flight Hotas X / TrackIR 5

Hi @Rainbowgeorge. You're having the black/green boxes bug which mostly impacts AMD GPU owners. There's no solution yet.

I tried to reproduce the flickering you're having but I didn't experience it with your track (my PC has an Nvidia GPU, maybe that explains the difference).

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Okay i see. All information i can give you that this didnt happen in 2.5 and that i also get those ring shapes that he has sometimes but not as frequent. Cheers

AMD Ryzen 5 3800X CPU

AMD Radeon RX Vega 64

G.Skill DIMM 16 GB DDR4-3600

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING

Windows 10 - 64 Bit

THRUSTMASTER TFRP + T.Flight Hotas X / TrackIR 5

Both of those issues happen to me as well and I am also using AMD Vega 64. Other threads do seem connected to this one and it mostly impacts AMD cards but few Nvidia owners had similar (possibly the same) graphical glitches too

• 2 weeks later...

I am very happy to find all these threads as I thought my Nvidia 1080ti was dying 🙂 I get very occasional - once or twice an hour - colored smoke-like glitches. Very difficult to capture as i cant shoot hours of video just to catch a few frames of this glitch. My GPU has the latest 471.11 drivers, runs under 70C under load, fed by 750W EVGA power supply, 8700K CPU and 16Gb ram. No issues in any other games or benchmarks. DCS Log attached.

dcs.log

Edited by Katmandu

• 3 weeks later...