Jump to content

Please add R60 to mig29A and Su25A.


Recommended Posts

Why should be implemented the R-60 instead R-60MK. The only case that fit for that case is Irak. They didn’t received weapons with Mig-29 package and they were forced to use the Mig-23 inventory R-60 for the new Mig-29. All the rest of nations from the first day got R-60MK and I believe for 1989 export batches R-73 was included as the official missile. 
 

as Irak map is not in DCS what is the sense for this rare payload with R-60? 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, pepin1234 said:

Why should be implemented the R-60 instead R-60MK. The only case that fit for that case is Irak. They didn’t received weapons with Mig-29 package and they were forced to use the Mig-23 inventory R-60 for the new Mig-29. All the rest of nations from the first day got R-60MK and I believe for 1989 export batches R-73 was included as the official missile. 
 

as Irak map is not in DCS what is the sense for this rare payload with R-60? 

 

Balkan mig29s only had r60s. I bet other nations too. 

  • Like 2

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Harlikwin said:

 

Balkan mig29s only had r60s. I bet other nations too. 


Are you talking about the Serbians Mig-29?. Pilots personally say they were armed with R-73. 


the only confirmed nation that was armed with R-60 on Mig-29 is Iraq.


Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, pepin1234 said:


Are you talking about the Serbians Mig-29?. Pilots personally say they were armed with R-73. 


the only confirmed nation that was armed with R-60 on Mig-29 is Iraq.

 

 

I've heard R60's. Who knows, also I'm pretty sure they are backwards compatible... 

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the time of Soviet empire collapse. The only nation without R-73 for Mig-29 was Iraq. I mean I don’t care if ED make it R-60 as part of DCS inventory, but set a Mig-29 with R-60 is only a real action combat for Iraq.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Can we get a yay or nay from ED on this. Seems like a simple enough request. 

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is not real. The package was not delivered with earlier R-60, but with R-60MK more advanced all aspect for compatibility with IRST. 
 

it the case of your mentioned real actions with Mig-29 in Serbia. As told you before the pilots were carrying R-73, maybe combined with R-60MK.

 

did you ever watched the video where the real Serbian Pilots told they were carrying R-73?

 

if the real pilot tell that it is not reasons for simulate actions with the early generation of R-60 such were a missile for Mig-21Bis and Mig-23.

 

Ex Warsaw Pact now days probably don’t have any at all or very few R-73. (They must get maintenance) The first batch was in late 80’s and after that,  export was very limit or any. And after they got in NATO, Russia stopped all about those Migs. So in that case it is a good reason to carry old weapons. In that case you will be simulating a late 2000 real situation for a logistic specific issue. Not a real war action.  
 

in the case of Iraq. They were all the way with R-60 earlier versions in real combat. Then you got a good reason. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2021 at 3:15 PM, Harlikwin said:

 

Balkan mig29s only had r60s. I bet other nations too. 

 

On 6/18/2021 at 4:36 PM, pepin1234 said:


Are you talking about the Serbians Mig-29?. Pilots personally say they were armed with R-73. 


the only confirmed nation that was armed with R-60 on Mig-29 is Iraq.

 


The Fulcrum's manual from 1989's batch (Former Yugoslavia, then Serbia) mentions only R-60 and R-27Rs, but on this photo here they're equipped with R-73s:
https://editorial01.shutterstock.com/wm-preview-1500/7246848b/fffa37a8/yugoslavia-army-shutterstock-editorial-7246848b.jpg

Cmptohocah=CMPTOHOCAH 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cmptohocah said:

 


The Fulcrum's manual from 1989's batch (Former Yugoslavia, then Serbia) mentions only R-60 and R-27Rs, but on this photo here they're equipped with R-73s:
https://editorial01.shutterstock.com/wm-preview-1500/7246848b/fffa37a8/yugoslavia-army-shutterstock-editorial-7246848b.jpg

 

So clearly they could use them. 

  • Like 1

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...