L39 - personal wishlist/ update list

HI 
The L39 is an amazing aircraft, unfortunetly it aged quite a bit - mainly the cockpit textures and funcions.
In my opinion, a general update (like the ka-50's) would be really well recived.
Another thing i noticed is the (imo) wierd damage for its weapons, for example: i would imagine that 12 7.62 machineguns fireing at a huey for a considerable time would do at least something.

This is my opinion so don't get upset ;)

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2021 at 9:18 PM, Polish sukhoi said:

HI 
The L39 is an amazing aircraft, unfortunetly it aged quite a bit - mainly the cockpit textures and funcions.
In my opinion, a general update (like the ka-50's) would be really well recived.
Another thing i noticed is the (imo) wierd damage for its weapons, for example: i would imagine that 12 7.62 machineguns fireing at a huey for a considerable time would do at least something.

This is my opinion so don't get upset 😉

I've parked it in the hangar, indefinitely. It's a shame, because it's a great little plane. My number one reason for the grounding? The terrible baked in cockpit reflections, which are absolutely awful in Virtual Reality, they not only look terrible, they make it incredibly difficult to actually see where you are heading. I know that there are mods out there that can probably fix this, but I don't use mods (since they frequently break the game) and this really shouldn't be that difficult to for ED to fix. 

Edited by Lurker