Please add this to the Huey:

scotth6

It is a fake. The panel is from an airliner.

Would be cool though.

I played it sometimes during flight.

Edited by ojanim
  • Like 1

wishlist: HH-60G Pave Hawk, MH-60R Sea Hawk, UH-60L Black Hawk, NH90, Super (Sea) Lynx / Mk.88, ME: A placeable animated LSE/marshaller for individual created FARPs

looking forward to: A-6E Intruder, A-7E Corsair II, BO-105 PAH1A1, C-130J, CH-47F Chinook, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-4E Phantom II, F4U-1D Corsair, OH-58D Kiowa, Tornado

Apache beware of the Sikorsky Armed Black Hawk!

7 hours ago, Tanuki44 said:

Real existence or mythic ???

It's fake.  I saw the image today on Imgur website and had a laugh.  I wish the Huey actually did have a tape player like the Tomcat does, but then maybe that would break copyright depending on the songs used.  I always think of Painted Black or Born to be Wild whenever I see a Huey anywhere, as well as Fortunate Son, and probably a few more from movies or TV shows back in the day.  I actually didn't know which song Fortunate Son was, but of course I recognised it as soon as I played it on Youtube. 😊

Edited by scotth6

on - on switch 😄 

but it looks like 737 overhead panel

• Like 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

10 hours ago, scotth6 said:

It's fake.  I saw the image today on Imgur website and had a laugh.  I wish the Huey actually did have a tape player like the Tomcat does, but then maybe that would break copyright depending on the songs used.  I always think of Painted Black or Born to be Wild whenever I see a Huey anywhere, as well as Fortunate Son, and probably a few more from movies or TV shows back in the day.  I actually didn't know which song Fortunate Son was, but of course I recognised it as soon as I played it on Youtube. 😊

You can very easily make your own mission like that. You just have to set a trigger that will start playing an OGG format audio file. I actually did that with the Huey, where the music starts with the start of the mission. Flying the Huey at sunset in VR while listening to all those classic Sixties rock sound tracks is an amazing experience! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Another good one is:   "For What It's Worth" by Buffalo Springfield. Has an ethereal quality to it that just fits.

• Like 2

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU