I downloaded and installed 'Interceptor' campaign. Try to fly it and it says I need Civil objects. So I find that in user files, download and unzip. But it won't let me unzip directly to DCS/mods/tech. I unzip to my documents folder then copy/paste to tech. Try to fly the campaign and DCS pops up a window something about it is not authorized and will be disabled so of course the campaign won't load. Ideas please.

I downloaded and installed 'Interceptor' campaign. Try to fly it and it says I need Civil objects. So I find that in user files, download and unzip. But it won't let me unzip directly to DCS/mods/tech. I unzip to my documents folder then copy/paste to tech. Try to fly the campaign and DCS pops up a window something about it is not authorized and will be disabled so of course the campaign won't load. Ideas please.
"Tech" folder under core install or saved games?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Good question. When I go through user, saved games, me,  dcs there is no mods, tech folder. So I go through program files, Eagle Dynamics, DCS world, and then there is a mods, tech folder so that is where I put it. The instructions say to go the first route but it doesn't have the folder. So I thought maybe the instructions were older and no longer valid. 

Good question. When I go through user, saved games, me,  dcs there is no mods, tech folder. So I go through program files, Eagle Dynamics, DCS world, and then there is a mods, tech folder so that is where I put it. The instructions say to go the first route but it doesn't have the folder. So I thought maybe the instructions were older and no longer valid. 
Sorry, you guessed wrong. Just kidding.
When you have missing folders in Saved Games, you must create them. They're not made for you like in core.
Make them and MOVE to correct folder, and you'll be good to go.
Cheers!

MAXsenna, thank you very much. I am not much of a PC guy, I just do what I need to but, w/ your help, I got the Civil Objects loaded and then it asked for Civil Aircraft.  Got that loaded too. Now the campaign works great. Even got to follow a 'Follow Me' truck to my parking spot at the end of the first mission. Thank you, thank you.

• Like 1
MAXsenna, thank you very much. I am not much of a PC guy, I just do what I need to but, w/ your help, I got the Civil Objects loaded and then it asked for Civil Aircraft.  Got that loaded too. Now the campaign works great. Even got to follow a 'Follow Me' truck to my parking spot at the end of the first mission. Thank you, thank you.
You're welcome!
Cheers