Dug in troops, tanks, fortifications camouflage that actually provide cover and concealment.

Posted (edited)

Would be nice if ground AI could also use them like real assets, instead of just eyecandy. Or having to directly order them to use said prepared fortifications like modern barbed wire, trenches and foxholes. Or hey, even use craters that came from bomb and artillery impacts.  

Edited by WelshZeCorgi
  • Like 2

+1 but it would require them be either pre-made into the map, or (even better) deformable terrain, the latter would require a major overhaul to the terrain engine.

Though it would be good if we could get a major overhaul of static objects, including things like revetments, mounds, fences, walls and other barriers (such as gambions) as well as trees, rocks and bushes.

• Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, F-16CM, AJS-37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, P-47D, P-51D, FC3, MiG-15bis, Yak-52, CA, C-101, Hawk

Terrains I own: Syria, The Channel, SoH

System (RIP my old PC): Dell XPS 15 9570 w/ Intel i7-8750H, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti Max-Q, 16GB DDR4, 500GB Samsung PM871 SSD (upgraded with 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD)

VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro

Dreams: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mBG4dD