Kneeboard folder for Syria map PLS

Hello Ugra. Would You please make folder "Kneeboard" functioning just like Caucasus or Nevada ?

...Mods/Terrains/Syria/Kneeboard.... 

When i make this folder it does not function.

Please.

It would be very usefull to place kneebords specific just for Syria and visible only when mission is on Syria map.

Just like Nevada or Caucasus or even Persien Gulf.

Please

• Like 1

Admittedly The Ugra focus seems to be on the delivery of Cyprus because everyone wanted it rather than on addressing the defect list.  I believe it is a fairly small team, so while its a little frustrating Im not sure I disagree with the approach given how vocal and frankly nasty some of the complaints about the lack of cyprus are. I'm waiting to see what we get once Cyprus is delivered and the focus shifts towards fleshing out the existing content rather than trying to deliver new areas. 

• Like 1

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png