All switches below covers not clickable

Reproduced and reported

Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S

Same problem here.

A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

They had to release the Hind, so the bug has passed in stable and now we have to deal with it for a few months.

Some time ago it happened the same with the l-39 instruments with no textures, aircraft unplayable. Passed in stable and we had to rely on a community fix.

There's no hot fix for such things, when the stable is out, it remains there until the next stable upgrade.

What is the mean of a stable release, if bugs like these pass through?

We are forced to use the open beta, at least bugs gets solved more quickly.

I know the open beta is there only to intercept CTDs and general blocking bugs and noone cares about single modules bugs, but...

Don't you think something has to change in this regard?

In the meanwhile, I go to uninstall my stable version, this being the case it is there only to occupy SSD space.

• Like 4