Much better this patch, no discernible jitter and I'm seeing much better overall detail and contrast in them in VR.

However, distant clouds pixelate/get really jagged. Not sure what's going on there, some kind of LOD issue?

Changing to ULTRA clouds appeared to resolve some of the closer jagged edges (for meTM ymmvTM).

Habitual Outlier ● BBE Jul'67

A-10C2 ● AJS-37 ● AV-8B ● C-101 ● F-16C ● F-5E ● F-86F ● F/A-18C ● FC3 ● I-16 ● Ka-50 ● M-2000C ● Mi-8MTV2 ● P-47D ● SA-342 ● UH-1H ● Spit ● SC

i7-5820K 4.3GHz ● 1080 Ti ● 32GB 2666MHz ● Evo M.2 ● Rift ● Reverb ● X56 ● TM Throttle/A10C/FA18C/TPR

They're doing some sort of low resolution clouds on the vertical axis so the aliasing is really pronounced.

If you roll your head 90 degrees you'll see the effect is almost gone.  (most clouds are flat not vertical)

Thus, they should reduce the X resolution instead of the Y resolution on the clouds.  Then you would only notice the jaggies during a 90 degree climb/dive.

@NineLine

• Like 1

yes, very  nice first update for vr Clouds, close ULTRA clouds are wonderfull without jitter, distant clouds are a little bit aliased but it's ok for a reduced clouds jitter. the final FIX will be great :thumbup: