Mission 6 stuck

Hi,

in mission 6 i shut down SA3, my wingman get down anyway and nothing happened. I return but no message or mission complete. I destroyed all vehicules of SA3 camp site, and all units of bridge. Is there a trigger i missing it?

thanks!

Hi, I just checked that mission and all works as it should be. Most likely you are not hitting a trigger and/or not landing back at the base. You shouldn't touch the units on the bridge, how do you have enough ammo to do that? Maybe send me a track or a copy of your mission results. 

Cheers, 

hace 4 horas, SorelRo dijo:

Hi, I just checked that mission and all works as it should be. Most likely you are not hitting a trigger and/or not landing back at the base. You shouldn't touch the units on the bridge, how do you have enough ammo to do that? Maybe send me a track or a copy of your mission results. 

Cheers, 

thanks for reply. I rearming and refueling at base 2 times xD. 

where is the final or last trigger? I will try another time. Maybe as suggestion, HQ or similar make you a RTB call when you completed the mission, in that way you know when objetives are completed and return to base. 

Thanks for the campaing, F5 are so need of content hehe

6 hours ago, epy123 said:

thanks for reply. I rearming and refueling at base 2 times xD. 

where is the final or last trigger? I will try another time. Maybe as suggestion, HQ or similar make you a RTB call when you completed the mission, in that way you know when objetives are completed and return to base. 

Thanks for the campaing, F5 are so need of content hehe

Probably re-arming is the one that messes it up. As the final score is given to you as you land. I've never tested this with refuel and rearming as it would take a tad more time to do it in real time. As for the RTB. Some missions will have an RTB message where there are units that can do BDA and send you home. But, as it would happen in RL there are a lot of missions where you go home and wait for the results. It's a hard one to balance, some people want more guidance through this some don't want any at all. 

En 31/5/2021 a las 16:58, SorelRo dijo:

Probably re-arming is the one that messes it up. As the final score is given to you as you land. I've never tested this with refuel and rearming as it would take a tad more time to do it in real time. As for the RTB. Some missions will have an RTB message where there are units that can do BDA and send you home. But, as it would happen in RL there are a lot of missions where you go home and wait for the results. It's a hard one to balance, some people want more guidance through this some don't want any at all. 

thx, all solved!

• 1 month later...

First of all: wow.  This is a great campaign!  I’m really enjoying it. Thank you. 

Alas, I’m having the same problem on this mission and can’t seem to figure it out after about six attempts. I lay waste to the SA-3 site but never get a mission completed. 

[MINOR SPOILER FOLLOWS]

I get the message that my wingman is down safely but nothing seems to happen after that. 

Any tips/hints to trigger the victory conditions?  I’m stumped.  

ORIGINAL:  8088 4.77 Mhz  |  640kb RAM UPGRADE  |  TANDY 16-COLOR VIDEO  |  DUAL 5.25" FLOPPY DRIVES  |  13" VGA MONITOR  |  TANDY DELUXE JOYSTICK

CURRENT:  i5-12600k @ 5.0 Ghz  |  32GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz  |  NVIDIA RTX 4090  |  3TB NVMe M.2 DRIVES  |  Pimax 8KX |  X56 RHINO HOTAS  |  VKB T-RUDDER Mk.IV  |  SIMSHAKER  |  VOICEATTACK w/VIACOM Pro

6 hours ago, Full Refund said:

First of all: wow.  This is a great campaign!  I’m really enjoying it. Thank you. 

Alas, I’m having the same problem on this mission and can’t seem to figure it out after about six attempts. I lay waste to the SA-3 site but never get a mission completed. 

[MINOR SPOILER FOLLOWS]

I get the message that my wingman is down safely but nothing seems to happen after that. 

Any tips/hints to trigger the victory conditions?  I’m stumped.  

Try to make sure you are getting the trucks as well. They are all part of the same group so the SAM can re-supply. The victory condition is 80% of the whole group. It really can be done with careful bombing, have a look here: 

I will probably change the victory conditions at a later update if you guys struggle with it. I know in a normal SEAD mission the radars are all that matters. I was trying to reproduce what the guys that formed the YGBSM squadron were doing with the F-100 where they went for the full site. 

Thanks, I’ll give it another shot.  I think I destroyed over 80% a few times but maybe I was just short or didn’t follow the route home closely enough.  

It would be nice to have a “scenario notes” at the end of the mission briefing with victory conditions. Or even in a separate document.   Regardless, it’s really nice to have a deep campaign for the F-5!

ORIGINAL:  8088 4.77 Mhz  |  640kb RAM UPGRADE  |  TANDY 16-COLOR VIDEO  |  DUAL 5.25" FLOPPY DRIVES  |  13" VGA MONITOR  |  TANDY DELUXE JOYSTICK

CURRENT:  i5-12600k @ 5.0 Ghz  |  32GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz  |  NVIDIA RTX 4090  |  3TB NVMe M.2 DRIVES  |  Pimax 8KX |  X56 RHINO HOTAS  |  VKB T-RUDDER Mk.IV  |  SIMSHAKER  |  VOICEATTACK w/VIACOM Pro

• 10 months later...

I like to ask: I have destroyed all targets in the area and the score is 50 Points after landing. 

Can you give me some help? I can´t  finish and tried about 10 times.

When the wingman dies, can this be the reason for only 50 points?

I'll have a look. The wingman has to die there. Are you returning to base? Is the whole group destroyed? Now, after the last update a lot of things got broken. Some of them fixable some of them will have to wait for an update from ED. 

I'll have a look and I will let you know.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

nullAfter leaft this alive, I have not received any "success" message from the mission. I ran out of ammunition and, in the last attack, the plane hit the ground and was badly damaged, I was unable to return home.
Would it have been a "success" if I had arrived home?

Thanks!

This mission is a lot of fun!

image.png