Flight cannot be contacted by radio

The F1 Flight selection is grayed out and I can’t contact the flight. I tried setting all the channels listed on the knee board but no luck. 

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

12 hours ago, SharpeXB said:

The F1 Flight selection is grayed out and I can’t contact the flight. I tried setting all the channels listed on the knee board but no luck. 

Hey SharpeXB, did you try to contact the AI packages on COM1? all flight packages are on COM1 305Mhz frequency. Please make sure you are using the correct radio for this. For COM1 default keybing is "\" and for COM2 is "RCtrl+\"

Also there is no need to manually set the frequencies. 305 is on COM1 button 1. 

Hope that helps. 

Petritis. 

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

7 hours ago, petritis said:

Hey SharpeXB, did you try to contact the AI packages on COM1? all flight packages are on COM1 305Mhz frequency. Please make sure you are using the correct radio for this. For COM1 default keybing is "\" and for COM2 is "RCtrl+\"

Also there is no need to manually set the frequencies. 305 is on COM1 button 1. 

Hope that helps. 

Petritis. 

Yes I tried 305, correct radio and all that. The reason I needed to radio them was my wingman was just flying suicidal close to me when I was trying to land and there was no way to give him some command to back off. 

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

17 hours ago, SharpeXB said:

Yes I tried 305, correct radio and all that. The reason I needed to radio them was my wingman was just flying suicidal close to me when I was trying to land and there was no way to give him some command to back off. 

Hey, unfortunately i was not able to reproduce this issue. Are you having comms problems in all missions or it happens just once. 

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

10 hours ago, petritis said:

Hey, unfortunately i was not able to reproduce this issue. Are you having comms problems in all missions or it happens just once. 

I can’t recall other trouble with the flights. Just this one time. It was an “intercept” mission. 

Edited by SharpeXB