Hi all,

I have a warthog HOTAS system. When targeting the Maverick F version my understanding is that you uncage the seeker and then slew the seeker using the TDC while holding down the TDC. I can’t do it. The TDC does not seem to respond. The TDC works fine when I use it for radar or other functions. Does anyone experience this?  Thanks. 

F-14B - F-18C - F-16C - Mirage 2000

i7-6700k 4Ghz; EVGA 2080ti; 32GB DDR4; warthog HOTAS; Logitech pro flight pedals; oculus Rift S

Posted (edited)

In options under your F-18 page, you untick the real TDC slew box. If you have the slew upgrade, you depress the button and then use the analog stick to move the designator around. Then again, Ive also been having issues slewing the seeker around wiith it slaved to ATFLIR.

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 8086k o/c 5.4ghz | 32gb GSkill Trident Z DDR4 3200 ram | Asus Z370 Maximus X Formula| Asus TUF 3080Ti | eVGA 1000w psu | MFG Crosswinds | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate / Virpil MongoosT50 | Dell 34" UHD Curved monitor | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 10 Pro

Since everyone is bragging about what modules, campaigns and terrain they have, heres my list: ALL OF THEM.

Utley | Yeast | 402 JTF 13 Home 

JTF-13 Recruiting | My wallpaper and skins

Sorry for the topic. I just found the solution!

F-14B - F-18C - F-16C - Mirage 2000

i7-6700k 4Ghz; EVGA 2080ti; 32GB DDR4; warthog HOTAS; Logitech pro flight pedals; oculus Rift S

Yeah, thats what I was talking about.

Intel 8086k o/c 5.4ghz | 32gb GSkill Trident Z DDR4 3200 ram | Asus Z370 Maximus X Formula| Asus TUF 3080Ti | eVGA 1000w psu | MFG Crosswinds | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate / Virpil MongoosT50 | Dell 34" UHD Curved monitor | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 10 Pro

Since everyone is bragging about what modules, campaigns and terrain they have, heres my list: ALL OF THEM.

Utley | Yeast | 402 JTF 13 Home 

JTF-13 Recruiting | My wallpaper and skins

In options under your F-18 page, you untick the real TDC slew box. If you have the slew upgrade, you depress the button and then use the analog stick to move the designator around. Then again, Ive also been having issues slewing the seeker around wiith it slaved to ATFLIR.
For that last point you can not slew the mav if you have a TGT designated. Must undesignate then uncage.

Mobius708