No adverse yaw in turns?

I've noticed this in the F-86, MiG-15, and F-5 too. There doesn't seem to be any adverse yaw requiring rudder input, even in tight turns at slow speeds. Also tested with Yaw SAS off and same thing. It feels almost to me like that relatively new option "auto rudder" that was removed a some time back is stuck on for these aircraft. Could that be possible?

Posted (edited)

I admire your persistence lol. Gotta say, at first I was a bit dismissive in reading your posts because you're providing no replays, or tracks, or much evidence at all that i've seen beyond you remembering it being one way and then now it's not that way. It might help your case to have some replays/tracks showing more objective data.

I'm not a pilot (maybe an hour of real-life time in a co-pilot seat of a King Air 350 is it), and have no clue what's accurate or not. I did some googling though. I'm pretty sure it's against forum rules to directly link, but for anyone curious, in the A-10C Flight Manual ("T.O. 1A-10C-1 A-10C Flight Manual (02-04-2012)"), page 927 has a big paragraph on the A-10C and adverse yaw (first sentence: "The A-10C produces adverse yaw during rolling maneuvers.").

Edited by Munkwolf

Can't comment the MiG-15 and Saber as I haven't owned them long enough.
But the F-5 was the first module I purchased back in 2016, and can't remember it ever having an "auto rudder" function under specials.
Cheers! 1

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk