No throttle response when starting from runway

TED

This could be a bug but I thought I’d check here first.

a simple mission made in mission editor, Persian gulf, set to start hot from ramp or runway. All engines running and all other controls work. When I check all the control bindings in the menu the throttle response is normal. No other controls are conflicting and bound to thrust. 
Then when in aircraft I move the throttle and nothing. If i start in the air there is no problem and the throttle response is as it should be. I tried several different airfields and all same. No problem on any other aircraft in same situation so it’s not a hardware issue. I’ve never had this problem before. Any ideas before I report it as a bug?

4 hours ago, TED said:

This could be a bug but I thought I’d check here first.

a simple mission made in mission editor, Persian gulf, set to start hot from ramp or runway. All engines running and all other controls work. When I check all the control bindings in the menu the throttle response is normal. No other controls are conflicting and bound to thrust. 
Then when in aircraft I move the throttle and nothing. If i start in the air there is no problem and the throttle response is as it should be. I tried several different airfields and all same. No problem on any other aircraft in same situation so it’s not a hardware issue. I’ve never had this problem before. Any ideas before I report it as a bug?

Don't feel bad, that one got me too.

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

Ah yes..perfect thanks. I’m the stupid one! It’s been a while since I flew the harrier and with all the other small changes I’m starting over again. 😬..I’d somehow forgotten about the parking brake.