.lua for UFC keypad, change key (2) to input South and key (8) to input North?

Posted (edited)

The F-18 UFC numeric keypad is flipped compared to the 10-key.  It has 1,2,3 at the top. 

I programmed my 48key controller to have 7,8,9 at the top to avoid confusion, so now when I go to set a new waypoint and start punching in latitude I want the 8 key to input North and the 2 key to input South.

Does anyone know what .lua file or where in the DCS code does it tell the UFC keypad numbers 2 and 8 to enter N and S for the leading digit while punching in latitude for a waypoint?  

Edited by Iceman555
for brevity and to clarify

=MCPV= "Tack"

I have not seen those definitions in the files under "...\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Cockpit\Scripts\UFC".

They might be hard-coded.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Posted (edited)

I couldnt' find them in defs. devices. or anything, so yeah.  Hey thanks for the link to the input mods!  I was able to get a single key to flip on my FLIR pod with a press and hold and back to STBY with a quick keypress.  I also made my MiG-21 flaps respond to all HOTAS positions, so I'm gaming in style now!

Edited by Iceman555

=MCPV= "Tack"