Tarawa Feature Request - Bring back the Yellow Gear!

Hinkey

With the removal of the Tarawa baked in static objects in a recent update we lost all the GSE yellow gear. Those items appear in all the LHA reference photo's I've seen.

It would be great if the various vehicles (fork lifts, tugs, etc.) could be made available again as static objects in the "Airfield and deck equipment" category.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wisky said:

all that stuff should be already there under supercarrier props iirc

Sorry, not getting it (total newb). I'm in the mission editor now and I don't see a Supercarrier props category in static objects. Don't know what iirc is.

On 5/28/2021 at 11:53 PM, JaBoG32_Herby said:

You can find stuff to decorate the flight deck in the Mission editor statics section.

They are in personelle and in structures subcategories, if I’m not mistaken.

Thanks for the response. You are correct; items in the ME personnel and in structures subcategories can be placed on the Tarawa. Additionally, the "Airfield and deck equipment" subcategory contains Super Carrier specific GSE that can also be used. What I was hoping for (feature requesting) was the return of the bespoke yellow ground service vehicles that Razbam created specifically for the Tarawa. These assets have already been created by Razbam and it would be cool if they were made available as static objects. They are distinctive in photos of the actual ships.

Razbam Tarawa yellow gear.JPG

Tarawa Yellow Gear 2.JPG

Tarawa Yellow Gear.JPG

• Like 1

I was wondering the exact same thing ! Are they still available somewhere or just removed ? 

Come fly with us : https://discord.gg/tawdcs  TAW CJTF 13 - EU TZ MilSim Squadron

Ryzen 5 5600X | 32GB DDR4 3733| ASUS Radeon RX 6700 XT  | ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | HP Reverb G2 | Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle , F16 & F18 grips , TFRP Rudders |  Win 10