Automatic airfield coalition depending on owner nation

Topper81

Posted (edited)

Hello, because I don't know which airfield belongs to which country, I wish that there is an automatism (Menue Item) to assign all airfield to the coaltion where the nation it owns belongs to on the time which the map represents, to make it easier to create realistic missions and to not have the effort to assign all the airfield to it's correct coalition. For this the airfield must just know it's owner nation of the certaint time the map is representing.

Example:

- The Caucasus Map represents the time of 2012 (For example)

- Batumi Airfield belongs to Georgia in 2012 (If I'am correct).

- If Georgia belongs to red coalition in the mission, using this automatism the Airfield becomes red.

- If Georgia belongs to neutral coalition in the mission, using this automatism the Airfield becomes neutral.

- If Georgia belongs to blue coalition in the mission, using this automatism the Airfield becomes blue.

Of course it should be possible to override that within a campain or so...

By changing the coaltion of Georgia, this automatism must be applied again (manual by clicking the menue item) to change the coaltion of that airfield.

Edited by Topper81
  • Like 1

• Topper81 changed the title to Automatic airfield coalition depending on owner nation