C101 hangs and become unresponsive

Version: Latest OpenBeta 2.7.1.6430

Issue: After flying for more than 40 mins the cockpit becomes unresponsive. No switches or gaugages work. Even the ejection does not work. 

Steps: Not 100% sure but these are the circumstances I have been able to find the issue.

1. Multicrew and single player missions.

2. Syria and Caucasus maps (not tested in others)

3. Flight longer than 30-40 mins.

4. Reproduced both in EB and CC

5. Altitude around 23.000-25.000 feet. 

6. TEM warning batteries on.

7. Isolate one battery.

Maybe related to 

Next time it happens to you, save the track when at the de-brief screen, to provide more clues about the issue.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...

Does this happen only to the C-101? I had this in the Mirage several times, but later found out some other Windows-program pushed itself in front of DCS, therefore DCS was only active in the background.

• Like 1

@davidfercasThat happened to me. You need to turn the air conditioning on the cockpit. On the right hand side, you need set it to ON. If you don't set it to ON, the pression will reach the yellow zone and you will pass out. The issue with the C101 is that there is no "grey-out" (IN MULTIPLAYER) due to oxygen issues, but there is grey out due to Gs. This issue should be solved ASAP AvioDev! 

image.png

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The pilot will faint after a certain time, due to oxygen starvation, if both cabin press and oxygen press are too low. This happens also in multicrew.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png