Kneeboard next/prev page bindings keep being erased or replaced with defaults

TAW_Impalor

I have custom bindings in DCS to show kneeboard and flip pages, the same ones for each aircraft (but different from default [ ]). Recently, i.e. after 2.7, I started receiving this annoying bug where I bring up the kneeboard but can't flip the pages. I look at Control Options and see all lines related to Kneeboard in duplicate and colored orange (play in VR, so the screenshot is bad).

Exit, restart DCS, all binding are white and normal again, but my Next/Previous page bindings are replaced with default [ ] or erased altogether (see screen 2, in flat mode)! I already reassigned them twice to what I want, but after some time I get the same problem again (orange duplicates and all is gone). Happened with M2000 and F18 so far, so not limited to one module. I have too many custom assignments to just erase my Saved Games folder and start over. I use a single TARGET profile to control all my modules. What is causing this bug?

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

What do you mean? For Mirage they are in this file: Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\Input\M-2000C\keyboard\Keyboard.diff.lua, for example. If I delete the file I would have to assign all bindings from scratch. I attached the file, in case someone can spot a problem there. Can it have a limit how many changes are allowed?

Keyboard.diff.lua

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

• 3 weeks later...