No 20mm cannon tracers.

lipas70

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah no tracers for me as well, looks like it's not just me.

So is it a bug or the defaults have changed to no tracers?

EDIT: Seems like In an earlier custom mission my ammunition is set to no tracer, I don't remember setting that, might have been a coincidence or something.

Works fine and defaults are with tracer, tested in a new fresh mission file.

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know offhand what the convergence distance is? I always set my sights for 500~600 yards thinking they were about the same as the 1200ft convergence on the Mustang and Tbolt, but I don't recall seeing a proper convergence distance chart for the Spitire like I have the others. I may have been incorrectly setting it.

^ I believe it is. I remember testing it back when the module was released (taxiing to the tall building next to Nalchik apron, shooting at it to find convergence point, measuring distances with map ruler + F11 cam and using basic trigonometry). Not a perfect method but sufficient to get a ballpark figure. I don't recall the result but it was roughly about 250 metres (270'ish yds). I suspect that didn't change in later game versions.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.