So far mission 1-9 performing well. In mission 10 it keeps ending towards the end of the valley as the gunners start opening the doors. Is that a bug, or should I keep lower? 

Loving the campaign so far! 

@nguludi

The last three missions, actually in the process of adapting to 2.7. So there is always a possibility of a bug at the moment.

Please specify the situation or the circumstances because after picking up the Alpha troop and flying out of the valley, there may be a missile attack, leading to a sudden end of the mission if not counteracted.

Always happy landings ;)

Hi CHPL, Thanks for the speedy reply and bugs re 2.7 understood.

Flying up the valley before getting to Alpha troop, but after the initial radio contact with them the C/O say to stay at tree top level.  Shortly thereafter the mission just ends (on three occasions) before turning up the valley to head of the unfriendlies.

Does that make sense? Basically just before getting to the Waypoint  (4) at the start of the side valley? 

Mick

Posted (edited)

@nguludi

Hey Mick

:idea: I think I know what the problem is.
It is a rescue mission and you should fly "into" the valley as fast as possible.
If it takes too long, you should get a "mission failed" message before it aborts.
So, after the start in Batumi Tourqu directly under the red line and as quickly as possible on the specified path to and in the valley.

Frank :thumbup:

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)