For all you guys with the Kiwi face pads, are they the same width (length) as the VP2 original?

I’m beginning to wonder if I have bought the wrong thing as mine are about 1 inch narrower in length. 

Intel i9 10900K 5.2GHz · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 3090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-F Wi-Fi · Acer 4K 32" XB321HK · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · TrackIR5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil WarBRD Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HP Reverb G2

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OpenXR is something the team are looking into, but I dont have any news to share currently.   thanks

My two cents after one night of installation and use of the HTC Vive Pro 2:   Unboxing: packaging all slightly fancier than the G2 but not on par with the original Rift or Rift S.  

The Odyssey is hundred percent good with 60 no flicker for me I had one before my G1 which is horrible and unbearable at 60.  

One thing that would really help these higher resolution headsets would be if DCS supported OpenXR runtime for VR. At least until the hardware or game optimization catches up.

It gives the ability to set reprojection to 2 frames in 3. Works pretty good in another flight sim.

6 minutes ago, imacken said:

For all you guys with the Kiwi face pads, are they the same width (length) as the VP2 original?

I’m beginning to wonder if I have bought the wrong thing as mine are about 1 inch narrower in length. 

Yes mine are, just laid one on top of the original.

Did you also get the pad with your kit for the back part of the headset?

Edited by dburne

Don B

My VKB Gunfighter MK III Pro L Review

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.2 GHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz CL14 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Samsung 970 Pro, 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme |VKB GF MK III Pro L Ultimate Grip| Virpil CM3 Throttle |Reverb G2 | Valve Index|