Servers in my LAN in a different Subnet not showing in Servers List only for me

Hello all. I recently installed a server hosting three DCS instances in my LAN. In order to properly isolate it from the rest of my network, I created a new VLAN and a new subnet for it (192.168.2.x) which is different from my regular LAN where I have my PC (192.168.1.x). Both networks are connected through a router to a public static IP (93.xxx.xxx.xxx). All port forwards are setup correctly since other player outside of my networks (or even my own PC when connecting through a mobile hotspot) can successfully join the server. My PC, instead, when connected to the local LAN, cannot see the servers in the Server List, only join via the local 192.168.2.x IP. I tried playing around with some ipfilter rules, but I failed to accomplish any result. Does anyone have hint for me?

I spent a few days trying to figure out how to correctly route the server discovery packets. I figured out that the client sends an UDP packet to 255.255.255.255 in order to discover local servers, but of course in my case this won't work because such packet won't traverse the network, and this is correct due to the IPv4 specification. I guess I'm out of luck.

It would be great if we could just add manual entries to the server list with a specific IP Address and saved password. I'll ask for such feature in a separate thread.