Mission 12 A-10C II

Is there a way to skip this mission? I've died on the taxiway a dozen times, a few times I've managed to take off but then my plane has been destroyed as I was taking to the air. I'm not sure if this is just bad luck on my part or whether there is a problem with the mission? Personally, I think it would be better if you were immortal until you get into the air, dying repeatedly on the taxiway sucks the fun out of it, for me at least.

EDIT: Switched on immortal and got past it that way.

Edited by jalfrezi

Intel Core i9 9900K 5.0GHz · Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER · Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO · Alienware 34" AW3418DW · Corsair 2TB M.2 NVMe · 64Gb Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · TM HOTAS Warthog · VPC ACE-2 Rudder Pedals · VPC V.F.X Grip · VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip · Virpil WarBRD base · HP Reverb Pro · 3x TM MFD · Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC · 2x LG Throttle Quadrants · LG Switch Panel · LG Multi Panel · LG Radio Panel · Buttkicker Gamer & JetSeat

Nick Jennings

Ahahah, this is the one, which forced me to refresh start-up procedure. I was using easy-one through campaings because of laziness. However it is not really complicated in A-10 and worth learning.

As advise: focus especially on fast-alligment option. It saves 2 minutes which are key time in this mission.

On 5/22/2021 at 1:48 PM, jalfrezi said:

Is there a way to skip this mission? I've died on the taxiway a dozen times, a few times I've managed to take off but then my plane has been destroyed as I was taking to the air. I'm not sure if this is just bad luck on my part or whether there is a problem with the mission? Personally, I think it would be better if you were immortal until you get into the air, dying repeatedly on the taxiway sucks the fun out of it, for me at least.

EDIT: Switched on immortal and got past it that way.

LOL, smart 🙂 this one is tough in the beginning if you are not fast enough. But you also have the in-flight alignment option which would be advised under these particular circumstances...

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png