AI braking on landing

I just followed the AI onto the runway, matched it's descent near perfectly.

But when we got onto the tarmac, the AI aircraft seem to be capable of stopping extremely quickly.

Generally when I land on tarmac in the hornet i raise flaps and apply brakes for most of the length of the runway, this guy was stopped and turning off within 50 metres or so.

Question is, what's the AI's secret to stopping so quick and if there isn't one would it be possible to look at correcting this behaviour?

And yes, I generally gripe about the more unimportant things and less about the important stuff!

Pretty sure the secret is just that the AI breaks the laws of physics. Their FMs are bonkers, so I wouldn't be surprised if ground interaction was simplified (and wrong) too.

Yup, the AI stops way faster than it's possible for a human to do in the same jet. It's one of the features of their crazy simplified flight model. 

Why are you raising flaps on landing? Flaps should stay at full, speedbrake out, throttle to ground idle, full aft stick once the nose wheel is on the ground, and brakes as needed. Some GA aircraft will raise flaps during the runout to increase downforce on the gear for short field landings, but that's not a technique in the Hornet. I'm pretty sure at runout speeds the Hornet's flaps produce more drag than lift when at full, leaving them down helps you. 

• Like 1