EMERG/PARK Brake Handle Operation

I am having an issue getting this to work with two switches running through DCS BIOS.  This is how I currently have it setup, but I can't get it to move from PARK after it is there.

const byte emergencyParkingBrakeRotatePins[3] = {51, 53};
DcsBios::SwitchMultiPos emergencyParkingBrakeRotate("EMERGENCY_PARKING_BRAKE_ROTATE", emergencyParkingBrakeRotatePins, 3);
DcsBios::Switch2Pos emergencyParkingBrakePull("EMERGENCY_PARKING_BRAKE_PULL", 52);

I get the same response if I just use the two position switch option.  It will move up and down and it will rotate from EMERG to PARK until I get it pulled and set to PARK than it won't move at all.  I am finding this strange.

Thanks,

Wayne

Wayne Wilson

AKA: hrnet940

Alienware Aurora R3, i7 3820 3.5GHz(4.2GHz setting) processor, EVGA Nvidia RTX 2070 8GB Graphics, 16GB Ram, 1TB SSD.

What are other people doing that have full cockpit mock ups with the Brakes handle in the F/A-18C Hornet cockpit?  Someone over on Github just told me that this is an issue with no fix and probably won't have one anytime soon.  I have the same switch setup for my Wing Fold handle and it works every single time.  Any help will be very greatly appreciated.  I DON'T want to use my mouse or keyboard during any aspect of my F/A-18C Hornet flight.

Thanks,

Wayne

Wayne Wilson

AKA: hrnet940

Alienware Aurora R3, i7 3820 3.5GHz(4.2GHz setting) processor, EVGA Nvidia RTX 2070 8GB Graphics, 16GB Ram, 1TB SSD.