A10C II Tank Killer Question Thrustmaster Warthog controls

There is not a master caution alert when you pull the throttles to idle.  Are you talking about the landing warning horn?  That goes off if your gear is up, your airspeed is below a certain speed and you throttle is below a certain position (I can't remember any of the details off the top of my head).

• Like 3

11 hours ago, PKP_Cooler said:

Hello,

Actually it seems just when cruising if I set throttle back to idle all electronics shut off and I just see the master caution light. Almost like a complete shutdown. Thanks!

I tried your scenario. Throtttling back to IDLE just reduces your thrust to nothing; but the electronics continue to work. And no master caution light.

It's when you pull the throttles back over the hump to OFF that engines and electonics are cut off.

By the way, I could restart the engines after moving the throttles forward (over the hump) to IDLE by flicking the APU switch to OFF and then to ON.

• Like 2

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

18 hours ago, PKP_Cooler said:

Hello,

Actually it seems just when cruising if I set throttle back to idle all electronics shut off and I just see the master caution light. Almost like a complete shutdown. Thanks!

Please go into Controls / Settings for A-10C Sim, and  look up in the Warthog Throttle column what is assigned to "Left Engine Throttle set OFF" and "Right Engine Throttle set OFF"? Should Be Button 30 and 29 respectively (I'm just guessing the sides, maybe other way around)

• Like 2

Hello, I may have found the issue, when throttling back it seems the axis controller tuning has some play from idle to off. it is not in a straight line. going to play with thrustmaster HOTAS to see if any of movement of stick equals movement in tuning.