Ground crews not refilling ADI on Refuel/Rearm

I've noticed this online in Storm of War and offline in missions as well, once you run out of ADI for WEP in the P-47 the ground crews neglect to fill up the tank upon rearm and refueling. I haven't seen it reported, but I am running the 2.7 Beta version of DCS. If I need to upload a track I can but it's pretty easy to test on the ground. Just run around  30-40 in Manifold Pressure or until the tank gauge shows positive pressure and speed time up until the tank pressure goes to zero, re arm refuel and re test.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Problem still persists after recent patch ?

I9 9900KF Stock, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus PRO, Ram 32 GB G.skill, Palit Gamerock OC 3090, Hotas Warthog, Thrustmaster Pendular Pedals, 4K 49" screen.

Yes it does. Here is a track if that is needed. Refueled and Rearmed after expending ADI on the runway.  I tried multiple times to get ADI pressure after it was completed, pressure stayed at zero. Seems ground crew is still not refilling the tank properly.

ADI Track.trk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Posted (edited)

Anti-detonant injection

Edited by grafspee
  • Thanks 1

I9 9900KF Stock, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus PRO, Ram 32 GB G.skill, Palit Gamerock OC 3090, Hotas Warthog, Thrustmaster Pendular Pedals, 4K 49" screen.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...