STACKING DECK: SUPPORT CYCLICS OPS

Huilque151

Hello friends of ED, I wanted to ask if within the plans of the SC it is considered to be able to add new SPAWN points or the alternative of locating aircraft anywhere on the supercarrier deck.

Why being able to locate aircraft anywhere on the deck?

Currently, the supercarrier allows 20 aircraft to be spawned simultaneously but under very special conditions that are rarely achieved in multiplayer events where about 20 players on board. Our community currently solves this situation by asking players to move to areas where they do not interfere with someone else's Spawn so we do a "stack the deck". But adding more spawn alternatives or being able to place planes anywhere on the deck would largely solve this problem. "that spawning on the track or on the rail of a catapult is not a problem if it is planned to be so". On the other hand, an event could contemplate the launch of up to 20 aircraft, which today ED contemplates, we can spawn 20 aircraft but as I mentioned only in very particular situations and 4 aircraft automatically spawn on a catapult, which is not realistic. I thank you very much for all the work in the SC and I only send this message to try to contribute with feedback from squads that try to represent cyclical operations or that operate SC with multiple players at the same time and need attention on this particular topic. Greetings.

• Like 1

I am wondering if the soon to be added hanger feature wont help address your problem. After launching 20 AI F18's, when I view the 4th jet to trap as it takes the elevator down to the hanger, I see that each elevator/hanger area holds up to 4 jets. So I am wondering if this means the SC will accommodate up to 32 players (16 on deck, and 16 below). 

On 5/19/2021 at 7:01 PM, Huilque151 said:

Hello friends of ED, I wanted to ask if within the plans of the SC it is considered to be able to add new SPAWN points or the alternative of locating aircraft anywhere on the supercarrier deck.

Why being able to locate aircraft anywhere on the deck?

Currently, the supercarrier allows 20 aircraft to be spawned simultaneously but under very special conditions that are rarely achieved in multiplayer events where about 20 players on board. Our community currently solves this situation by asking players to move to areas where they do not interfere with someone else's Spawn so we do a "stack the deck". But adding more spawn alternatives or being able to place planes anywhere on the deck would largely solve this problem. "that spawning on the track or on the rail of a catapult is not a problem if it is planned to be so". On the other hand, an event could contemplate the launch of up to 20 aircraft, which today ED contemplates, we can spawn 20 aircraft but as I mentioned only in very particular situations and 4 aircraft automatically spawn on a catapult, which is not realistic. I thank you very much for all the work in the SC and I only send this message to try to contribute with feedback from squads that try to represent cyclical operations or that operate SC with multiple players at the same time and need attention on this particular topic. Greetings.

like this 

• Thanks 2