Wingman refuses to taxi or takeoff online (w/ track)

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue, Ai wingman won't taxi or takeoff once I've taken off. I'm using liberation 2.5.1. It only happens when I use the dedicated server. I have the server installed on my laptop and I fly on my main desktop computer. I even set liberation to runway starts but I spawn on the ramp. I will post a track when I get home from work.

I also experience it with Liberation 2.5.1, but it also happens on simple missions with only me and a single AI wingman. 

YouTube Channel: "Clutch"

Z390 Aorus Elite | i5-9600k @5.0Ghz | RTX3060 12GB | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 | Quest 2 | Warthog HOTAS | Sahaj 20cm Extension

If a track is too large I upload to Google Drive.

However, DCS staff don't like Liberation track files due to all the scripting. If you don't have the Liberation software open while replaying the track file, you get a load of scripting errors.

Z390 Aorus Elite | i5-9600k @5.0Ghz | RTX3060 12GB | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 | Quest 2 | Warthog HOTAS | Sahaj 20cm Extension

• 2 weeks later...

This is game-breaking. The AI wingman refuses to taxi until the client has taken off, thus clogging up the taxi routes causing all AI assets to get stuck on taxi, thus causing a mission abort because assets can't get airborne to do their jobs. This is not a Supercarrier issue, nor a mod issue. This is a core DCS issue that affects all modules on all airbases. 

vlcsnap-2021-06-13-17h00m20s293.png