Can I adjust the Mav slew rate?

I use the Warthog Thrustmaster HOTAS. Trying to lock up a target using the Mav IR camera I see that even though I see the target, I tend to «over slew» and going back and forth over the target until it is too late and I have to break the attack and try again.

In the A-10 I can adjust the slew rate so that the cursor is not so sensitive. Can this be done in the F18? I`ve turned off the realistic TDC depress option, but see no real difference...

I adjusted mine for my Virpil CM3 slew to not be so sensitive around neutral with a curve in the axis settings.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

The slew on the Warthog throttle has always been a bit of a problem. There is a replacement switch that apparently makes it easier to operate. But it is made and sold by someone in another country. You have to provide your credit card when you order, and some time later will get your new switch. I am not comfortable doing that but there are a lot of people who have bought it w/o problem. My solution was to get a stick w/ more 4 way + push buttons. I use the one on the stick for Mavs and the pod FLIR and the one on the throttle for the radar.

10 hours ago, CBStu said:

My solution was to get a stick w/ more 4 way + push buttons. I use the one on the stick for Mavs and the pod FLIR and the one on the throttle for the radar.

Wow, I did not expect that for a solution to this issue, but I thank you very much for the suggestion anyway 🙂