order tracking?

MuggyMach3

Is there some way I can track my order? It was placed on the 19th of September 2008 and says ‘Sent’ (under Payments on LockOn site) on the 22nd of September 2008. But can I actually track where it is now? Is there a tracking number that I can enter on some site (like DHL uses for example)? How is the shipping done or who is the carrier? How long should international shipping (India) usually take?

Invoice ID for the order: 1255

• 2 weeks later...

thanx Tez...i received the package today (it almost went back :cry: because I had used my nickname Muggy when placing the order and my manservant told the delivery guy that there is no one by that name).

i haven't installed it yet but everything looks really, really good. i have just one more doubt. i intend to install and start simming only after the Cougar and TIR:4 arrive (might take another two weeks or so). i wanted to know (if, god forbid the disk does not work) is there a certain return period or can't the disk(s) be returned at all?

There is no return period. :) I mean no time restrictions. We replace disks bought in our web shop if they have stopped working because of common physical damage received during everyday usage (scratches or cracks for example).

929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez

There is no return period.

frown began

:) I mean no time restrictions.

frown ended.

We replace disks bought in our web shop if they have stopped working because of common physical damage received during everyday usage (scratches or cracks for example).

You folks are incredible

bilal has still not receive Flaming cliffs cd on on Resend

hi my name is bilal

my flaming cliffs cd has not reached to me on second time resend yet i live in rawalpindi pakistan so what should i do now my invoice # "1239" please tell me my suggestion if for ED team is that you should take 5 dollers more but should sent us through registered mail with tracking number. sir you should have phone number so that customers around the world will call you people and clear their queires

regards

muhammad bilal