More Nimitz details

ollk22

As I am interested in knowing what makes things tick, does anyone know anywhere that has basic details of all the radar systems and antennas etc on Nimitz class (and I guess specifically the George Washington).

I have worked out some bits from wiki, but there are other radomes and uplink dishes etc. (along with the devices that seem to be mounted in a sort of bowl surround) that I can't find details about....

Cheers.

1 hour ago, ollk22 said:

1 hour ago, ollk22 said:

As I am interested in knowing what makes things tick, . . . but there are other radomes and uplink dishes etc. (along with the devices that seem to be mounted in a sort of bowl surround) that I can't find details about....

Cheers.

Probably a very good reason as to why you cannot find out specific details about certain systems if you think . . . . . 

Edited by G.J.S

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

There is a fair bit on there about the Phallax, the RWR systems and long range IR cameras and other bits which are fairly new bits of kit... I bet it's out there somewhere and just surprised no one else has questioned what the various things do tbh