Possible HARM POS/TGP bug

Willdass

Hello

When using HARM together with the TGP, the HARM POS mode is looking at my TGP location, not the selected steerpoint. Is this a bug or working as intended?

This happens when I have boresighted my mavericks on the ground and leave the TGP looking at the selected "alignment target" (I know that HARMs/TGP/MAVS is probably not a common loadout (or perhaps not used at all IRL), but I use it for training purposes).  

Then, when I'm airborne and enter HARM POS mode, the HUD symbology and HSI is navigating me towards the TGP location ( in my case back to the airfield where I boresightet my mavericks) and not towards my selected steerpoint. 

The "bug" is solved whenever I recenter my TGP back to the selected steerpoint (which I probably should do anyway after boresighting).

In advance, thanks!

EDIT: Track file uploaded

POS TGP bug.trk

Edited by Willbassen
Track file upload

https://www.youtube.com/@Willdass

Setup: VPC Warbrd with TM F/A-18 stick on 10cm extension, Realsimulator FSSB-R3 MK II Ultra with F16SGRH grip, Winwing Super Taurus throttle, SimGears F-16 ICP, Winwing Combat and Take Off Panels, TM TPR Pendular Rudders,  3x TM Cougar MFD's, Simshaker Jetpad, Wacom Intuos S for OpenKneeboard.

PC: RTX 4090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 64gb RAM 3600mhz, Varjo Aero, HP Reverb G2, Meta Quest Pro

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Hi, 

I am not sure I understand the problem completely, would it be possible to use an airstart mission to make the track as short as possible?

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2