Possible HARM POS/TGP bug

Willdass

Posted (edited)

Hello

When using HARM together with the TGP, the HARM POS mode is looking at my TGP location, not the selected steerpoint. Is this a bug or working as intended?

This happens when I have boresighted my mavericks on the ground and leave the TGP looking at the selected "alignment target" (I know that HARMs/TGP/MAVS is probably not a common loadout (or perhaps not used at all IRL), but I use it for training purposes).  

Then, when I'm airborne and enter HARM POS mode, the HUD symbology and HSI is navigating me towards the TGP location ( in my case back to the airfield where I boresightet my mavericks) and not towards my selected steerpoint. 

The "bug" is solved whenever I recenter my TGP back to the selected steerpoint (which I probably should do anyway after boresighting).

In advance, thanks!

EDIT: Track file uploaded

POS TGP bug.trk

Edited by Willbassen
Track file upload

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

I am not sure I understand the problem completely, would it be possible to use an airstart mission to make the track as short as possible?

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2