TM Warthog - Coolie-hat left long doesn't work

Hi,
i have a small problem with my new TM Warthog in the A-10C. Maybe someone knows a solution.
If i want to set the SOI to the left MFCD (for example in the MAV- or TAD-page) and press the coolie-hat left long, it's like i press short and the MFCD goes to next page.

Right-long works fine, also all other buttons and axes.
Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your answer. I've testet the hardware with joy.cpl and noticed that i pushed the coolie-hat not exactly to the left, so DCS can't recognize the correct left-long-signal.

Classic user-fail 😬

• 2 months later...

I have a similar problem with mine where if i want to coolie-left long it ends up executing a quick series of coolie-left short instead (3-4 times). Coolie-right long has no problems.

Dont want to hijack the thread or anything but just found it interesting that someone else is also having a problem with coolie-left long on the TM Warthog.

2 hours ago, MacEwan said:

I have a similar problem with mine where if i want to coolie-left long it ends up executing a quick series of coolie-left short instead (3-4 times).

Yeah, I get that too sometimes, both for coolie hat left and right. Probably not the greatest sensor behind it.

I too get this problem. I have found that if I grab the switch and give it a tug forward once or twice the left long function will start working again for a while.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

I have seen this many times, and it might be that I didn't push the hat correctly left or right.

Either way, I now use the Slew Push for SOI left, and the Mic switch push for SOI right. That works every time.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5