2.7 AAQ28 bug?

Swson

The offset cross of AAQ28 you could normally make appeared pushing the TDC depress when in ATRAK in the center of reticle cross does not appear while it is there in the stable 2.5 version….so you cannot move your first target easily to another place.

In PTRK, offset cross does exist but reticle does not visually rally the shifted point when TDC depress is pressed after offset cross moving. You need to go back to OPR then return to PTRK to see that move on the cockpit display. However, the diamond and ASL does move immediately on HUD even without going back and forth.

Hope fixing this in update….

• Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 10:28 AM, Swson said:

In PTRK, offset cross does exist but reticle does not visually rally the shifted point when TDC depress is pressed after offset cross moving. You need to go back to OPR then return to PTRK to see that move on the cockpit display.

Yes, this was debated in the past multiple times.

ED says its correct. Doesnt make any sense to me personally.

On 5/16/2021 at 10:28 AM, Swson said:

However, the diamond and ASL does move immediately on HUD even without going back and forth.

i tried to replicate this and i get point track symbol and OPR diamond simultaneously after SCSing with point track cursor. Huh.

Edited by dorianR666

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580