Mission 10 from files no fuel start

Hello!

I did the Mission 10 of the campaign but I had a problem and didn't see Cajun. At the end I landed and passed the mission, so I wanted to repeat it again, so I went to the campaign folder and copied the R1 M10.miz file into my saved games missions to load it and play with it. 

My surprise came when I realized that the plane started with 0 fuel. If I try to refuel it says "refuelling complete" but no change. Even puttin a new tank didn't fix it. 

In the mission editor I cannot save anything. Do you know how I can fix this to play it again? I don't want to edit the log file to repeat it from the campaigns logbook. Thanks!

Yes I did. Even in the main campaign I had to enter the slot and then I press the esc to assign again but there I had plenty of fuel. 

If in the mission I try to refuel it does nothing. If I put 99% fuel, it says refuelling but it does nothing. If go to the mission editor and change fuel there, the same result. If I add a third fuel tank, the same.... I think is some kind of protection in the mission or so.... don't know.

Did you check by your own and had same result or you had full tanks filled? I do not have any mod installed so I don't know. In the 3rd mission I used also the sepparated missions and it worked good. Maybe new 2.7 update?

Edited by Japo32

Don't worry it is ok. It was one joystick assignation that disappeared and didn't allow me to start the engines. Even I put it with the 3dcockpit the 3d switch and wasn't working. Now is all ok. Sorry for the issue.

Thanks!

Edited by Japo32
  • Like 1