Please ED, move time acceleration/deceleration back to module controls instead of UI layer

sirrah

I noticed that in latest open beta, time acceleration/deceleration has been moved to the UI control settings ☹️

Forcing me to either bind these controls to my HOTAS for every module, or for none of them..

Please ED, consider moving this back to each individual module controls.

I tend to use time acceleration/deceleration/normal quite often during helo missions (30nm takes forever in the Huey 😉), so I bound it to my stick.

(want to be able to go back to normal time instantly when things go sideways)

In fixed wing modules I don't need this and I want to have all my stick buttons available for systems..

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

I noticed the PAUSE button moved to UI layer now too. So when I set it to the key I wanted other than the PAUSE key as I use a (mini - half the keys -keyboard in my pit) the application told me how many other modules use my desired key and I would be pairing or overriding the previous control(s) for those modules. I guess they call it progress 🙂

Edited by Oozler

I noticed in the UI layer yesterday as well. But I also thought I saw it in the UH1 key-bindings. I assumed it was just in both places now, and you could assign it by aircraft or globally. Is that not the case?

I agree, it would be nice to do it on a per aircraft basis, as I use a collective, so I bind it to my stick in helicopters, but I don't want to have to use that keybind for fix wings.