KC-135 and KC-135MPRS Boom Wings Issue

I have been trying to make a livery for the KC-135 and KC-135MPRS to include something on the boom wings. However it does not appear to be displaying correcting. What appears to happen is that it is mirroring whatever is in body 1 and not what is in body 2. I removed body two to see if it affected the boom wings and went back into Model Viewer and DCS and the right fuselage was showing no skin but the boom was not affected. Does anyone know a fix around this or is this a bug since 2.7?

Thanks

Man, I hate to be that guy and I realize it isn't important to your post, but just for clarity those are the boom ruddervators.  I've also been meaning to post for a long time about the 135s--I worked them for a little over 17 years.  Q models, A models, and R models; DCS has absolutely nailed them down to practically every detail including the pebbles on the boom.  It is such a thrill to pull up for refueling--a lot of nostalgia there for me.

• Like 2

Some textures are mirrored from one and are not sourced from the other at all. Its not a bug since 2.7 since its a model feature. The model hasnt been updated since 2019 so its definitely been like this for a long time.