Unable to pause game

Tomcatter87

After the latest update (the small one, not the step to 2.7)  I'm not able to pause DCS via keyboard. In some modules, the Pause button is not mappable to the keyboard anymore, only to HOTAS/ Button box commands, and in some modules, there simply is no pause function anymore. Since I love to take screenshots, that's really a bummer. Anyone els having that problem?

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

In the most recent update, they moved the time controls into the UI Layer section of adjust controls. You should be able to see and re-bind the controls there.

Edited by ak12546
Grammar

Modules

Combined Arms, Super Carrier, A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, F-14, ,F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, P-51, Su-25, Su-27, MiG-21, MiG-29, Ajs-37, UH-1H, Ka-50, Sa-342

Terrains

Nevada Test and Training Range, The Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, Syria

8 hours ago, Tomcatter87 said:

...After the latest update (the small one, not the step to 2.7)  I'm not able to pause DCS via keyboard...

This is DCS’s latest attempt to make the sim as realistic as possible. You can’t pause time in real life, not in the sim either.

More seriously, it’s not an issue I’m seeing. Is it, perhaps module specific? Have you tried a “repair”?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

7 hours ago, ak12546 said:

In the most recent update, they moved the time controls into the UI Layer section of adjust controls. You should be able to see and re-bind the controls there.

That did the trick, thanks! 

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR