NEW Server for VSN Mods: Sublime VSN Server. Join us!

Dear All,

This is a project that I'm trying to get off of the ground (no pun intended), since I know that many would like to fly the great variety of modded planes which exist out there. The server will be running primarily off of the VSN mods, plus the Rafale and Mirage F-1. It will be mostly PVE, and we're hosting with friends and whoever else from this forum decides to join. Say hello when you hop into our Discord!

Download the mod pack here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ka0eex9iob729s/Aircraft.zip?dl=0

Join our Discord (to hear when we're hosting): https://discord.gg/WAh8BdF7Zb

NOTE: The DCS Flaming Cliffs 3 (FC3) DLC is required to use VSN mods.

SUBLIME VSN MOD SERVER.png

Edited by sublimeswell

Awesome!!! I want to help too! I am developing flyable helicopters based on the existing models with Ka-50 flight model. They look great so far! AH-1W, UH-60, AH-64D and OH-58 Kiowa Warrior so far. Soon I will publish about it with a link for you to try it out. Great skies for everyone!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss finally it's greatly appreciated thanks a lot.

Now all I need is to know the time the server is running since I couldn't find it on multi player DCSopenbeta 2.7 and the exact mods you are using since I already own most of the non official ones and I don't want to download such a big file I will just look for the ones I need.

Thanks and take care.

Edited by MEBF109

Right now, I'm hosting directly from my computer with gigabit internet. I come up with various missions--some period-specific--and we play them with friends. Message me on Discord and we'll hook you up. We'll eventually move to 2.7 Beta, but right now it's still a beta test, so we don't want to do so prematurely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...