F-22 Cockpit Photos

EvilBivol-1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw...my hopes were dashed upon reading the thread. :P

Found lots of iffy photos out there, some which were obviously just a mock-up. This was the only one I found that looks like it might be a photo of the real thing.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6079/f22ausairforce182kz7.jpg

Here's a close-up from outside the canopy showing some details:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA%20-%20Air%20Force/Lockheed%20Martin%20F-22A%20Raptor/1039997/L/&width=768&height=1036&sok=keyword_(%27+%22F-22%22%27_IN_BOOLEAN_MODE))_&sort=_order_by_photo_id_DESC_&photo_nr=344&prev_id=1041649&next_id=1036073

Edited by RedTiger

There are some photos on this website

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr.html?pid=20396

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Don't know if this has been posted before... but here goes http://uscockpits.com/Jet%20Fighters/Jet%20Fighters.html#F22 there are a lot (only US) cockpit shots here.

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm hoping CH is going to build a throttle not unlike what is in the -22, or at the very least what's in the F-15/A-10 which are very similar. I've brought it up to them on a number of occasions. Whether they listen is another story altogether.

This is also my hope... I'm planning to buy new hotas near in the future. Now I have cougar but I would like to try CH-products.

I watched a showing of a program on the tv, the other day on National Geographic HD. They talked about stealth, and new aircraft.

They showed a pilot in the latest F22 Simulator... and all the cockpit display's are Touch-screen.

(they said... the pilots cockpit in the F22 simulator is touch-screen, just like the real thing) In the show, it showed 2 very large Screen's side by side, and 1 each, on the lower right and the left.

Early versions of the cockpit were probly MFD's with buttons, but according to this show this is not the case now of late.

I have the show recorded in the DVR of the TV. I will take the snapshot and post it later..

Edited by r-unit
To add textings

The Rafale will never catch up to the Raptor ... neither figuratively nor literally.

Right, because doesn't need to... neither figuratively nor literally ;)

By the way, apologies for starting this OT :surrender:

Edited by Moos_tachu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mud, wind and fire.

r-unit, not this one, right?

F-35-Lightning-II-cockpit.jpg

Groove that looks like it "but there was a real pilot sitting there and it was full motion" .

What was displayed looks different but yes, 2 touchscreens side by side, sepperated by about 1/2 inch line top to bottom, splitting the 2 screens....... where this pic is from ?

Isn't that the same cockpit as in Groove's picture?!!

That's probably a F-35 cockpit because we can clearly see canopy frame. F-22 has a bubble canopy, kinda like F-16! If you guys magnify a hoot74's pic you'll notice a F-35 shape INV display (second from the left)!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, the one from Groove is from F-35. The one below from hOOt74 is from a F-22.

Regards.

• Like 1

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Uh...no. Both represent the same aircraft, and that aircraft is the F-35.

You are right! Sorry my mistake. The canopy of F22 doesn´t even open like that.

The cockpits in the future will be all glass ones... Bah... Like most the old times...

Here you have a Su37 next gen;

SU-35%2BBM%2BCOCKPIT.jpg

It´s cleaner... bah... But I don´t like those glassy ones.

Best regards and thank you for correcting me. :pilotfly:

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits