Jump to content

SSE getMissionName and getMissionFilename


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi,

 

I am currently playing around with the scripting environment for DCS on a dedicated server, that I'm hosting locally to test, and have registered some callbacks. I have noticed that these callbacks all work fine and are logging to the log file as expected.

 

When I add the getMissionFilename or getMissionName functions, however, the callbacks, that I add these function calls to, stop logging with no errors being logged.

 

'Here's what I currently have

local dcsexporter = {}

function dcsexporter.onMissionLoadBegin()
    net.log('[DCS Exporter] onMissionLoadBegin ' + DCS.getMissionFilename())
end

function dcsexporter.onSimulationStart()
    net.log('[DCS Exporter] onSimulationStart ' + DCS.getMissionFilename())
end

if DCS.isServer() then
    net.log('[DCS Exporter] Adding DCS Exporter Hooks')
    net.log('[DCS Exporter] Running as Server')
    DCS.setUserCallbacks(dcsexporter)
end

 

If I remove the concatenation and the GetMissionFilename calls then everything works fine.

 

I would appreciate if somebody could point out exactly what I'm doing wrong.


Edited by ColinM9991
Link to comment
Share on other sites

String concatination in lua is two periods. If you use + it is assuming it is adding two numerical values. 

 

net.log('[DCS Exporter] onMissionLoadBegin ' .. DCS.getMissionFilename())

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects: Scripting Wiki, Something...

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread), SLMOD, IADScript, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...